ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
5/23/2017Thaynan explains the finer points of body-varial etiquette, discusses the dark days of 7-Eleven pizza and talks about the eternal hunt for unique pants. Enjoi worthy, indeed!
5/23/2017Ed tries to hang tight on this marathon Smith but gets spun out.
5/23/2017Davis talks about escaping the Midwest, getting towed into nollies, cliff jumping, channeling his inner Brian Wenning and filming for Surveillance #6. You know, all that good stuff.
5/23/2017You’ve seen Bust or Bail from a million angles, but you haven’t seen it through the lens of P-Stone! Thanks again ATL.
5/23/2017El Toro sees some action, Sabotage goes to France, adidas goes to London and Keegan McCutchen comes through with a sick part in today's episode of Skateline.
5/23/2017My homie Josh Row designs a skate deck graphic every single day. Why? That's what I wanted to know. Let's find out!
5/23/2017Gravette discusses everything from grueling pain to his BMX fascination to misplaced poops. There is hardly a conversation off-limits in David’s world.
5/23/2017The annual Combi pool showdown in Southern California is always a barnburner. Congrats to Tom Schaar for taking home the top spot. Enjoy the highlights!
5/23/2017Beagle breaks down what makes King of the Road so essential. New season starts June 8th on Viceland with Deathwish, Creature and enjoi.
5/23/2017Checking in with the hammer-dropping assassin from Argentina. Read up and then go watch his part!