ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
5/24/2016Gary Rogers hit LA to achieve the holiest levels of stoke.
5/24/2016Figgy and Macarena formed a new band with Joose and Dylan called Pharlee. Let them explain the rest.
5/24/2016It’s impossible to encapsulate the ripping all in one edit, so we made another! The Combi is a massive pit, take nothing for granted.
5/24/2016This team is stacked and the videographer in charge of the project is a wizard. Holy Stokes! is gonna be epic.
5/24/2016Heavy episode. Fardell attacks, Dennis destroys his own backyard, Donnelly shows tremendous pop, and Nak runs the dice game.
5/24/2016The fourth full length offering from the boys over at Volcom Stone, “Holy Stokes” premiered last night at the Ace Hotel Theater in downtown Los Angeles.
5/24/2016This South of the Border pool was originally built for horses back in the '60s. After some negotiations with the property owners, the draining commenced, and was followed by an epic session. Search and Destroy.
5/24/2016The best time in skateboarding is right now. Different strokes, different folks, and everyone killing it. These dudes have an approach that’s all their own and the results are awesome.
5/24/2016Daryl rips. Proper tricks, sweet style, and a great soundtrack. What more could you ask for?
5/24/2016Gale Webb gets swept off her feet by the Master of Disaster, Duane Peters, at Vans Pool Party.