ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
10/01/2016After a slam this vicious, most would never want to skate the spot again. Dave wanted it in a major way though, and went back for the make. Warrior status!
10/01/2016Frankie is the real damn deal, attacking the biggest terrain and making it look easy. The Sect puts their signature touch on this edit, complete with a Dinosaur Jr soundtrack. Enjoy...
10/01/2016Rudy Johnson skates with his son, Phil Zwijsen goes pro and Nyjah finds his happy place in today's episode of Skateline.
10/01/2016His recent part was an absolute barnburner, so why not take a journey deeper into the heinous slams, near makes and epic extras?
10/01/2016Keith Morris has no values and talks about everything from Mike Vallely to Greg Ginn and his Theramin.
10/01/2016Invite the Indy crew to a backyard pit and you know they're gonna light that shit on fire. Literally!
10/01/2016Matt has a style and bag of tricks all his own. This is an amazing part that’s gonna make you wanna hit the streets and learn something new. Skateboarding rules.
10/01/2016Paul takes tricks you might expect to see on a small hubba or rail and brings them to obstacles much bigger and gnarlier. This part is full of jaw-droppers and rewind moments, including a totally mind-boggling ender.
10/01/2016First time to Europe and coldclips got served up Basque style.
10/01/2016Sieben talks to Henry Jones about art, skate trends and Internet haters.