ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
10/07/2015Vert skating's favorite event is back! No winners, no losers, (except anyone who chickened out,) this is halfpipe action at its down-and-dirtiest best!
10/07/2015Joey weaves lines around LOVE, but he also tangles with some hefty terrain. This is a ripping part from a dude we hope to see a lot more of in the future.
10/07/2015A tantalizing near-make turns into a skin-pinching nightmare on this sick gap to lipslide.
10/07/2015Jamie’s been around the block and more, paid his dues, and is one of skateboarding’s most iconic dudes. Check out his 20 Year Anniversary interview from our October mag.
10/07/2015REAL went renegade for their premiere of “Through and Through”, launching that baby in the middle of SF's SOMA skatepark.
10/07/2015Synthesize Walker’s skating with some lyrical G.A.M.E. from the Crestside and you have one helluva good video. Sick Wit Tis indeed.
10/07/2015Here's some Rumble photos from Ramona to get you fired up for the video coming soon.
10/07/2015Brian filmed and edited the Sabotage video with his homie Ryan Higgins, but he also handles biz in front of the lens. Cheers to a great part and an awesome video. LOVE is forever.
10/07/2015This is Dave Mull. He has a brother named Steve, who also has a part up right now. We strongly suggest you watch both videos.
10/07/2015Going fast down the street and jumping over anything in your path is an essential part of street skating. Huf has this down to an art form. Here’s his part from the 1996 FTC video.