ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
3/20/2018Mark speaks on ledges combos he loves, plus a couple he can do without.
3/20/2018There's no better way to start off a double-feature video premiere than with a skate session and product toss at the Vans skatepark in Orange, CA, especially when you got free pizza courtesy of Pizzanista! Check out some photos here.
3/20/2018When the top ladies of 'boarding hit the road to AZ, things heat up! Check the article (written by Nora!) from the April issue of the mag. There will be barf.
3/20/2018That loveseat produces a world of hurt as Nora gets bounced and bodied.
3/20/2018The SOTY Oz Video premiered in Long Beach a few nights ago and all the good homies came out to get a sneak peek. Peep game and get ready for the vid dropping soon!
3/20/2018The progression is incredible. These ladies kill it harder and harder every year. Cheers to another epic day at Combi and big ups to Nicole Hause for taking home the top spot!
3/20/2018Tyler Thomas brings the heat to the cold concrete of Bodymore. This edit is 100% raw street skateboarding.
3/20/2018What’s it like to have all your dreams come true? Arto Saari went from Arctic Circle obscurity to SOTY in under two years – while filming for two videos at once, charging the biggest handrails of all time and dealing with a maniac photographer named Daniel Harold Sturt. Hell of a ride. Read on!
3/20/2018Flo whipped us over the head with a whopper of an intro part for Habitat. Here’s a look at the triumphs and tribulations amid the making of an outstanding video.
3/20/2018Sascha weaves through an appealing ledged landscape before hopping onto a sketchy bannister.