ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
1/22/2017Daniel brings a wealth of rare tricks to the bowl-barging landscape, peppering them about with style and ease. Looks like a blast…
1/22/2017Poohrail opens up about the evolution of his nickname, growing up in Oakland, showing love for the big girls and much more—including mayonnaise.
1/22/2017Ronnie Sandoval and Sean Pablo go pro, Luan Oliviera drops another part, new adidas edit and more in today's episode of Skateline.
1/22/2017There are no rules in skating, no set trick lists or instruction manuals. That’s what makes what we do so great. Will has an approach unlike any other. Dive into his world and enjoy the ride.
1/22/2017One of the best nollies in the game and a deep bag of tricks, Ryan comes through with a hell of a part, and an even more hellish ender.
1/22/2017Ronnie treats himself to a proper reward after barnstorming a backyard bowl. Congrats on turning pro for Krooked!
1/22/2017Brad Westcott is a skater, photographer and a train hopper. Check out his unique travel photos and read what it's like to see the country from an open boxcar. Sweet freedom.
1/22/2017If he isn’t one of your favorites yet, make room on the list. This guy is an absolute BEAST and no spot is safe when he rides into town. Give a big round of a applause for the newest member of the Deathwish family.
1/22/2017Barely a teenager, CJ Collins is now part of the Toy Machine Blood Sucking Skateboard Company.
1/22/2017Lotta crazy skaters out there but Jaws is outta his GD mind! You gotta check out the raw footage from his Criddler On The Roof 2 part. Bombs away!