ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
6/30/2016Burger Records took over Mosswood park in Oakland, CA, for their annual Boogaloo. The line-up was stacked, the sun was out and good times were had. Check out some photos here.
6/30/2016Terry Kennedy back on Baker, Bobby de Keyzer on Cons, Nyjah's contest grip and more in today's episode of Skateline.
6/30/2016We caught up with Barney of Napalm Death before a recent gig at The Casbah in San Diego.
6/30/2016Yüng Pabich has classic '80s moves done on terrain that would have his forefathers crapping in their Mad Rats shorts. The future is in good hands.
6/30/2016The Big P takes it all terrain, but with a special grudge against the backyard coping block. These bros rip beyond their years.
6/30/2016Dirt vibes, twerk vibes and serious rail vibes as the KOTR teams sail into So-Cal.
6/30/2016These guys accumulated a ridiculous amount of photos in a short period of time. Check out the visual proof of their rippage here.
6/30/2016If you haven’t booked that trip to New Zealand yet, you’re gonna want to by the time this is over. Cheers to everyone who took care of us on the road.
6/30/2016With a style and trick selection reminiscent of Suciu, Niels knocks out spot after spot, delivering switch rail attacks and beautiful ledge combos.
6/30/2016Quick feet, pinpoint precision on the narrowest ledges and the ability to shred some barely skate-able terrain, welcome to the world of Rob Wootton. Dude rips.