ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
12/15/2017Volcom's RV Rampage, Nate Greenwood's part, the Wayward wheels video and more in today's episode of Skateline.
12/15/2017There’s a lot of crazy skateboarding broadcasting throughout the universe every day, but we guarantee Tiago has a few tricks up his sleeve you’ve never seen before.
12/15/2017Mammoth Lakes is the moon and Tom Schaar is an astronaut sent to crush every crater before returning to Earth in this line for Lifeproof. Spinning is easier in space, apparently.
12/15/2017Love it or leave it, Ty Evans is always pushing the boundaries of skate videography to their breaking point. Sieben talks with Ty about The Flat Earth, VX1000s and dragon hunting. Embrace the future.
12/15/2017Ty Evans has made some serious videos in his career, but nothing gets him pumped up quite like Atiba’s infamous part in Chomp On This.
12/15/2017Preston is an underground skate god, traversing crusty back alleys in neighborhoods you’ll never skate. We’re stoked to bring you another one his killer video parts. Enjoy...
12/15/2017Along with Kader and Zach, Victor is part of the Emerican trio that has us feeling really good about the future of boarding. Not only comfortable on the hefty terrain, he looks proper doing it. The back Smith ender is so insanely psychotic.
12/15/2017Warning! Aggressive, messy and chaotic! Larbfest celebrates the bands that provide the soundtrack to our skateboarding. Having a session before the gig is a standard ritual, but this time we turned it into a little mission from Minneapolis to Milwaukee, harvesting parks and spots in between gigs. Turn it up and check it out! —Hitz
12/15/2017Ol’ Saint Neck and the Baker Boys family held their annual Christmas demo at the Garvanza Park over the weekend.
12/15/2017Friday night was the premiere of The Flat Earth, Ty Evan’s latest cinematic masterpiece. Check out some photos here.