ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
2/27/2017Our Bay Area brother recently spent some time in the great city of Chicago and filmed this killer video part. Power and style for miles. Enjoy...
2/27/2017Here’s a more in-depth surveillance of Robbie’s recent REAL part. The man is a wrecking ball. Hide your Hubbas!
2/27/2017Here’s a wild, hyper-detail comic from Rama Ranson and it is one strange trip.
2/27/2017In the backyards of Arizona’s scorched Earth, skate outlaws continue their endless search for empty backyard drinks. Skateboarding will always be a crime.
2/27/2017Krayzie, Bizzy and Layzie had some time to discuss tracking down Eazy-E, the first time they heard “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” on the radio and what it’s like going back to Cleveland.
2/27/2017Mango on Frog, Tom Asta skates flat, Cole Wilson's Oddity part and more in today's episode of Skateline.
2/27/2017Blue skies, palm trees, a dream spot and a crispy three-trick line, Fran Molina has it all figured out.
2/27/2017Another epic contest under the scorching sun at the 2017 Bowl-A-Rama contest in Bondi Beach, Sydney Australia. Check out some photos here.
2/27/2017Robbie talks with K-Walks about the Wet Boys, pre-party anxiety, his love of Smurf hair and why his buddy has "Robbie Brockel" tattooed on his ass.
2/27/2017Foundation never left, but this video launches them back onto the center of the map. Great soundtrack, awesome videography, and an entire team of skateboarding banshees make for a winning recipe of success.