ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
3/30/2017It’s that time of year, when the young bucks descend upon the desert for Cowtown’s amateur extravaganza. The future is looking gnarly! Congrats to Jagger Eaton for claiming the top spot!
3/30/2017The youngest dude on the SOTY trip, Mr. Wright is an ATV dynamo unafraid to rock an all-pink kit. Read on!
3/30/2017In most places, landing your trick means a victory lap, with a high-five or hug from the bros. But not always in San Francisco. Putting four wheels down is just the first step. What comes next is the main event. It’s all about the hills…
3/30/2017The hellion from Holland, Skankie talks tents, lost pizza, McTwists and battling little people of the Irish persuasion in this exclusive interview. As seen in the April 2017 issue – with bonus photos!
3/30/2017What's it like to run a skate brand out of an abandoned nuclear bunker in Ohio? Alien Workshop's Mike Hill will run you through it. Click, read and beware of contamination.
3/30/2017This guy just floats through the streets with such a sick style. It really isn’t just about what you do, it’s about how you do it. Take notes.
3/30/2017For years, Cuba was practically last on the list of skate vacation destinations, but now that things have cooled off between our neighboring countries we might see more people headed there in search of spots and adventure. Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store...
3/30/2017The 16th annual PHX AM presented by Vans and Cowtown took place this weekend. Check out some photos here.
3/30/2017Zion’s face shows more disappointment than pain. But either way, this one hurt.
3/30/2017Shane spent nine days in Melbourne filming lines with a VX in the middle of summer. No single tricks, just mind-melting lines executed with the kind of precision only he commands. Hell YES. The Skate Gods must be pleased.