ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
9/25/2017Jordan possesses a bottomless bag of tricks and he unleashes his arsenal on an array of hard-to-skate spots. That overcrook popout at the end? Damn!
9/25/2017Ryan Thompson just dropped his second full-length part of '17—while simultaneously going to college full time. Dude's a beast. Check out some photos and words from the wicked weekend warrior. R-Thomp rules.
9/25/2017We sat down with new Emerican recruits Kader Sylla, Zach Allen and Victor Aceves. These kids are rad. The future is in good hands.
9/25/2017We’ve all seen our share of hippy jumps, but never anything like this. The Drifters picked up the game, took it for a spin, flipped it and changed it forever. Enjoy...
9/25/2017Even when the pro videographers shut down their cameras, Fatback keeps the red button lit, capturing all the action and adventure from a road trip with one of the heaviest crews ever.
9/25/2017It’s damn near impossible to assemble a greater cast of characters for road trip around Europe. The crew razed the streets and torched every park in their path. This one's dedicated to P-Stone. We’ll keep the fire burning for you, Big Dog!
9/25/2017This triples line was looking good but that asphalt bank was looking haggard.
9/25/2017Tristan dishes on his first car, the skaters who inspire him, his musical aspirations, having a signature strain of bud and much more.
9/25/2017Jack dropped hammer after hammer in the recent Real vid, so you know we had to release a Rough Cut to take you deeper into the process. We’re still trippin' on that switch 50-50...
9/25/2017Tommy’s legacy of gnar is untouchable. All of his major video parts will forever stand the test of time. Zach Allen introduces an epic edit from the 2008 Fallen vid.