ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
3/25/2017The SOTY Down Unda crew sparks a sesh at the infamous Five Docks park. Remember when street skaters could barely grind a bowl?
3/25/2017After the local barney hams up a few bails, Ishod steps in to handle business. Smooth like butter, baby!
3/25/2017The crew ventured to Havana, Cuba on the unending search for shreddable terrain. What the city lacked in spots it more than made up for in hospitality and inspiration. Viva la Cuba!
3/25/2017The Barcelona footy keeps pouring in, and how the hell can we blame anyone? That city is the promised land, a skateboarding Mecca, and the Alltimers crew pay homage with a great edit. Cheers!
3/25/2017Nak hauls ass through the streets Down Unda, rifling off tricks with plenty of pop and effortless style.
3/25/2017His Foundation part was one of the heaviest doses of skateboarding ever administered, and you’ll appreciate it even more after getting a glimpse of what he put into it. Cole is a savage beast!
3/25/2017Throat of the trio Wormrot, Arif, gave us some details on their latest album.
3/25/2017Unlike in the USA, downtown is still a go on the Lord's day Down Under. Pilz, Louie, Chima, Ishod, Na-kel and the boys take full advantage. Amen!
3/25/2017Dave Mull goes Tarzan, Lizzie turns pro, Johan gets roasted and more in today's episode of Skateline.
3/25/2017For most of us, skateboarding is a Rubik’s cube, but Louie unlocks the cheat codes and does the unimaginable with ease and total control. Time to appreciate the master at work.