ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
5/06/2016He’s one of the best to ever set foot on the stuntwood and we’re fired up for his part in Away Days. Here’s a collection of some of his rippingest footage through the years.
5/06/2016Marquise delivers blow after blow at some of the most incredible spots you’ve ever seen. Great skating, sweet videography, and an all-around awesome vibe. Enjoy...
5/06/2016Marquise traveled around the world for this, locking his trucks into some of the most tantalizing ledges on earth. Part premieres here on Monday.
5/06/2016A host of rippers gathered at a new indoor bowl to celebrate Grosso manhandling another 365 days. You know what they say about a fine red wine...
5/06/2016Eric Koston on WKND, Brian Peacock goes pro, Chase Webb's part and more in today's episode of Skateline.
5/06/2016The boys jetted around the world and back again filming for Away Days, in search of the best terrain and even better times with the homies.
5/06/2016Never steady, but always ready. The Dad Cam sees all.
5/06/2016Chase catapults himself into deep ditches and onto ridiculous rails, devouring kinks, and living to tell. Heavy part. Have a look...
5/06/2016It’s been fun watching these kids grow up here in San Francisco, and it’s rad to see them put it down like true savages. Get it, young Gs!
5/06/2016Watch the first episode of the KOTR TV series now (US and Canada). Our FREE WEBISODES start WORLDWIDE on May 6th!