ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
8/20/2018The party blazes into Germany, where the festivities bounced from spot to spot. It doesn’t get much better than Berlin in the summer.
8/20/2018Real’s rusty nail isn’t just tech tricks and precision ledgework, he’s down to get weird AF! Could a KOTR win (and a pro board) be far off?
8/20/2018The teams jock out and Bam arrives to help Element with Navarette’s coffin challenges. Merlino’s diaper rash looks pretty hectic until you see what happens to Jaws. Watch it now (US only.) Free webisodes (worldwide) on Friday!
8/20/2018The Skate Gods deployed the Skate Rock crew to Vietnam and Bali. They stay ready for anything that comes their way.
8/20/2018The debut episode of Gridlock, a series of videos set primarily here in the Bay Area, filmed and edited by Brendan Bill. Enjoy...
8/20/2018Big head, bigger pop! Mason’s gonna crush KOTR, unless that hockey temper takes over.
8/20/2018It’s never about quantity, always about quality. Tyler delivers a short, but super sweet collection of clips.
8/20/2018Rails, stairs, ledge, mustache – Big Glick’s got it all! But will it be enough to crush the awesome power of Real and Element?
8/20/2018To say the Santa Cruz squad is stacked is an understatement. This vid showcases some soon-to-be household names, as well as the OGs. Now sit back and enjoy this feature presentation...
8/20/2018Santa Cruz's new video, Chris Joslin's new shoe, Tom Knox footage and more in today's episode of Skateline.