ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
5/31/2016Gabriel swerves pedestrians, guards, and citizen heroes on this absolutely gnarly indoor attempt. That drop!
5/31/2016This is absolutely mental. Dave risks life and limb atop a rusty basketball hoop and emerges victorious.
5/31/2016A technical genius who packs a punch on the rails. Micky is no stranger to delivering jaw dropping KOs.
5/31/2016The adidas video on PornHub, Marc Johnson off Chocolate, Chris Pfanner's part and more on today's episode of Skateline.
5/31/2016The Lost Bombers obliges the Larb with some words on the band. As seen in the May '16 issue.
5/31/2016Raney opens up about the slam that almost took his life, and how absolutely nothing would stop him from skating again.
5/31/2016What inspires Axel Cruysberghs to complete a kinky rail combo? Just blast that eurotech music. New King of the Road tonight 11pm (PST/EST).
5/31/2016Crowds gathered across the globe for the Away Days premiere tour. Whose part are you looking forward to the most?
5/31/2016Toy Machine turns hippie. Jaws competes in a pole dance contest. Elijah grinds the flaming rail of doom, and Raven has a near-death experience. Episode 4 of the TV series premiers tomorrow at 11 pm (PST/EST).
5/31/2016Sublime frontman Bradley Nowell passed away 20 years ago and yet his music stands strong. Long-time Thrasher employee Eben Sterling has an unusual story of his involvement in their very first single “Ebin.”