ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
6/23/2018Taylor digs deep, cleverly picking apart lines at the Williamsburg Monument in BK with style and ingenuity.
6/23/2018Suga Free, 4-Tay, Mac Dre, and Winkowski? It doesn’t get more legendary! This part is the perfect piece of Friday stoke.
6/23/2018Erick Winkowski's part, Christian Maalouf drinking game, new Gillette footage and more in today's episode of Skateline.
6/23/2018The REAL Team continues their Actions REALized Tour, pulling up to Clemente DIY in Grand Rapids for the Josh Higginson Memorial Skate Jam. Josh co-founded Premier Skateshop in 2001 and was an integral part of the Grand Rapids skate scene. His influence will live on for a long time to come.
6/23/2018Another hittin’ full-length from the camera of Grayson Miller and the Widdip crew. Big ups, ATL!
6/23/2018We caught up with Integrity founder/vocalist Dwid Hellion at his home in Belgium shortly after returning home from this year’s Death Match in Texas.
6/23/2018You can’t touch Hubbard’s style. He was one of the most unique individuals in skateboarding. A true artist. Most of his moves he made up and named himself. This vid is just a mere peek into the depths of his creativity. We truly lost one of the biggest visionaries of our time and we are forever in his debt. Pick up a shovel and get to work for Hubs. –Sam Hitz
6/23/2018Big snaps, beautiful style, and a kickflip to die for, Christian exemplifies everything epic about the pure expression of skateboarding. Welcome to the pro ranks.
6/23/2018The REAL Team kicked off their Actions REALized Tour at Uprise Skateshop in Chicago with a packed house premiere of the new Out of Sight series and a 20 Fucking Years Uprise board-release party.
6/23/2018To celebrate the release of Figgy’s new Emerica shoe, the Dose, the whole team was invited over to Collin Provost’s backyard to hang out and session his concrete skatepark.