ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
1/16/2017Black Sheep skate shop in Manchester, UK, has a ripping squad. Peep this magnificent montage from "The Best Skate Shop Team" in Europe. Cheers, mates.
1/16/2017Roberto Aleman lays down a tripler at a Spanish dream spot. You know that rollaway felt amazing.
1/16/2017KT's been in the game longer than some of you have been alive. His 42 part is seven minutes of solid East Coast shredding, proving some things really do get better with age.
1/16/2017Jamie Foy's "Welcome to Deathwish" part just melted your damn face off, but stick your eyes back in their sockets and read his Follow Up interview. Dude's chill.
1/16/2017The whole point of a wheel video is to make you wanna roll, and Crupié's Multicultural vid sure as hell does that. Check it out and then go skate some street with your crew. Yeah, it's that simple.
1/16/2017Legends, tykes and lurkers alike – who doesn't love an '80s sized vert ramp?
1/16/2017Boo Johnson's part, Tom Knox in Atlantic Drift, Evan Smith drops another part and more in today's episode of Skateline.
1/16/2017Modern-day nollie savant Ryan Lay introduces Matt Field's classic Real to Reel part. Game recognize game.
1/16/2017The Welcome warlocks know there's power in numbers. Rick Fabro, Daniel Vargas and Ryan Townley conjure up a concrete trifecta for the Skate Gods. Three really is the magic number.
1/16/2017A striking and beautifully shot slice of London, encapsulating all the sites and sounds that make the street skating so glorious. This video is epic.