ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
2/06/2016Two of skating’s all-time greats take a seat and flip through one of our most epic issues to date.
2/06/2016Them boys from Sacramento are up to something. Hit after hit, the squad stays lit. Skrrrt!
2/06/2016Take a deeper dive into the filming of Evan’s epic "Time Trap" part, including near-misses, and hidden gems.
2/06/2016This was over before it even began. Except for the pain, that’s just starting.
2/06/2016High-speed lines, crisp pop, and mind-melting board control. Bobby delivers. Again.
2/06/2016Jordan Taylor's part, Greyson Fletcher's Magnified, strip skate and more in today's episode of Skateline.
2/06/2016Warning: Watch this video and you're gonna get pissed off that you’re not in Puerto Rico, soaking up sun and skating incredible spots.
2/06/2016Metal edges, barking bricks, and a back alley. We dream about these places in our sleep.
2/06/2016Jim Reid of The Jesus and Mary Chain had a few moments to talk about discovering punk music, being dubbed the “new Sex Pistols” and why Lollapalooza was one of the worst experiences of his career.
2/06/2016This is the kinda part that makes you look at spots from a whole new perspective. Creativity is king, so let’s hand Jordan the crown. Great work, dude.