ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
5/26/2017Justin Brock, Davis Torgerson, and Chima Ferguson form one helluva trifecta. The recipe behind these Surveillance edits is rad. Skateboarding is just more fun when you’re dropping hammers with the bros.
5/26/2017Chris Cole films himself, Cole Wilson gets kinky, Chris Joslin jumps down everything and more in today's episode of Skateline.
5/26/2017San Francisco isn’t a huge city, but it’s a canvas of endless skateboarding possibility. Take the trip...
5/26/2017Like the NYC heroes before them, Wyldlife are real, raw and don’t follow the straight and trendy trail to please the masses.
5/26/2017There’s something very refreshing about the way Thaynan skates, commanding a unique style and trick selection. His recent part was great, so we asked the editor whip up this Rough Cut for everyone’s further enjoiment.
5/26/2017Chase Webb leads the charge on The Rock before handing the baton to John Shanahan and Alexis Ramirez for DC Shoes.
5/26/2017Gary Smith and crew have been holding down the Baltimore skate scene for years. Before you head out skating this weekend, feast on the stoke of their latest shop vid.
5/26/2017The Pyramid Country crew hightailed it to Sacramento to snatch up some last-minute hammers for their new video, Love and Gratitude. Peep the photos and don't forget—the vid premiers here on Thursday. You know it's gonna be cosmic.
5/26/2017Thaynan explains the finer points of body-varial etiquette, discusses the dark days of 7-Eleven pizza and talks about the eternal hunt for unique pants. Enjoi worthy, indeed!
5/26/2017Ed tries to hang tight on this marathon Smith but gets spun out.