ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
1/19/2018Atlantic Drift in SF, Mark Suciu, Gabriel Summers "My War" and more in today's episode of Skateline.
1/19/2018It's obvious where Anthony "ModernCholo" Cardenas finds his influences. He takes both well-known and obscure animated characters and collides them straight into the world of skateboard photography. The result he creates is a pretty cool place to visit.
1/19/2018Used to be that when people spoke of Hollywood High they were referring to the smaller rail. Geoff helped change that. This fs slider was groundbreaking stuff.
1/19/2018Gabbers engaged in an epic battle with this rail, and you’ll have to watch this edit to appreciate the gruesome nature of the confrontation. Skateboarding can truly push you to your absolute limits, both mentally and physically. Wow...
1/19/2018After 20 years, Tum Yeto is moving its HQ to a new location, where they’ll continue to distribute Brostyle, Pig Wheels, Toy Machine, and Foundation. Cheers to 20 more years!
1/19/2018Smooth styles laced with impeccable trick selections at sweet-looking spots—you can't go wrong. Mark and Nick deliver the goods.
1/19/2018The Drifters departed the familiar waters of the Atlantic, finding themselves staring down the Pacific from the hilltops of San Francisco. Cheers to another epic chapter from the crew you know and love.
1/19/2018Capturing the good times, the shenanigans and plenty of shredding, there’s no coverage quite like Fatback coverage. The New Balance crew stacked plenty of serious footage, but watching them mess around is loads of fun. Enjoy...
1/19/2018No better way to break in the new spot than to get all the homies out and have a party with a taco truck, cold beers and a skate sesh.
1/19/2018Brazil is a hotbed of skateboarding talent and this video is loaded with ripping from start to finish. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, because this is 30 minutes you’ll want to really enjoy.