ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
2/11/2016Ryan slingshots through one tree before vaulting off another. Solid woodwork.
2/11/2016Daewon Song's wheel change, Devine Calloway goes pro, Bobby de Keyzer's part, and more in today's episode of Skateline.
2/11/2016Brad discusses growing up on a dirt road, skating as a job, social-media induced illness, and everything in between.
2/11/2016New Deal went years without a full-length vid, but between 2000 and 2002 they put in a lot of work to finish up “7 Year Glitch.” Here’s a snapshot of the filming process.
2/11/2016This is what you get when all the homies in the group chat keep sending iPhone clips.
2/11/2016Those ads in the back of old comic books used to promise a lot but deliver very little. Here’s some skate-related items that may or may not live up to the hype. Buyer beware.
2/11/2016Ice Cube had some time to talk with us about N.W.A, heading out on his own and, of all things Juggalos. Check it out.
2/11/2016No bench-warmer here, Matt is a bench-burner on this buttery 3-trick line.
2/11/2016Texas is a pipeline of skateboarding talent, and this new part outta Houston is a shocker, featuring plenty of face-melting moments.
2/11/2016Matias fights to hold on to this feeble but it was a losing battle and he pays a huge price.