ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
10/04/2015This is Dave Mull. He has a brother named Steve, who also has a part up right now. We strongly suggest you watch both videos.
10/04/2015Going fast down the street and jumping over anything in your path is an essential part of street skating. Huf has this down to an art form. Here’s his part from the 1996 FTC video.
10/04/2015This is Steve Mull. He has a brother named Dave, who also has a part up right now. We strongly suggest you watch both videos.
10/04/2015The lines just keep coming. Blow after blow, round after round. East Coast STAND UP!
10/04/2015Dave Mull tail drops, Element welcomes Christian Low, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Mike Carroll's "Yeah Right" part, and more in today's episode of Skateline.
10/04/2015We don’t know what kind of relationship Dave has with his left shoulder after this impact but we heard they are in counseling together.
10/04/2015You’ve been waiting for this part since Youtube was born and Jamal climbed out of the computer.
10/04/2015SOTYs don’t need to plan out a line, they can improvise on the fly. Ishod slides through the spot before exiting via bannister.
10/04/2015It’s a concrete jungle out there and we’re all just dogs lookin for a grind.