ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
12/10/2016Joe Red coasts from spot to spot with timeless style and pinpoint trick selection. Homie just looks proper on a skateboard. This part is a fun watch. Enjoi...
12/10/2016The OJ boys headed down to the depths of Mexico to skate, surf, party and have a blast. Here's the article from our December 2016 issue.
12/10/2016The man with the magic feet sits down to pour through the January 2017 issue. Spoiler alert—it’s heavy from start to finish!
12/10/2016Descendents were the background music to so many sessions and they contributed to the soundtracks of some of the most-watched skate videos of all times. Thankfully, they’re still cranking out the tunes with a brand-new album. We caught up with their front man, Milo, to see what makes them tick year after year.
12/10/2016We bronzed Ernie Torres and sent him off to deliver the ultimate surprise. Congratulations, Kyle Walker! From Real’s “Surveillance” vids to Holy Stokes to the recent Vans part, K-Walks put it down like a champ all year!
12/10/2016With speedy lines, an artsy approach and enough slappies and wallrides to satisfy the saltiest street aficionado, The Öctagon crew makes Euro skating look fun as hell. Early grab crooked grind a handrail? Oh la vache!
12/10/2016Mango's "Dr. Scarecrow" part, Powell's waterproof and unbreakable boards, Jake Johnson footy and more in today's episode of Skateline.
12/10/2016A Heavy crew touched down in Athens, consisting of Phelps, Pfanner, Daan, Partaix, Doobie, Davey, Guammaz and Paco. Ditches, pipes and street shrapnel got dismantled and plenty of Ouzo flowed. Greece rules. Cheers!
12/10/2016Two of the most influential skaters of all time started a new board brand this week. We caught up with Guy and Eric to talk Da Vinci Code, too much hugging and the surprising source of their company's name.
12/10/2016Nothing in life comes easy, especially riding a skateboard. Tyshawn, Kev, Nak, and the Hardies team go to war in the streets.