ThrasherMagazine.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of ThrasherMagazine.com's Terms and Conditions.
11/27/2015Shane O'Neill on Primitive, Guy Mariano and Eric Koston leave Girl, Lizard King on fire and more in today's episode of Skateline.
11/27/2015Just a man, a VX, and the dreamy streets of Spain. Skateboarding is beautiful.
11/27/2015This is half an hour of pure skateboarding gold. Great job, Omar. There’s enough stoke in here to last a lifetime.
11/27/2015AVE and the boys let the good times roll. Ahh, Summer. We miss you...
11/27/2015Boston, New York, '90s hip hop, camo pants, spot selection and tech-wizardry. Gavin Nolan’s new part is about as East Coast as you’re gonna get. Here are some pics from the making of ZOO YORK’s Ivy League.
11/27/2015Skateboarding reels in people from all walks of life. This interview with New York’s Tyshawn Jones first ran in our December 2015 issue.
11/27/2015A trip to the big Vans Syndicate party sets off an avalanche of old friends and hot skate action.
11/27/2015The first thing that stands out with Luan's skating is the raw power, everything is popped and stomped with authority. This line probably didn't take him long, but we’re not sure too much stuff does.
11/27/2015The Summer Tour has become a lost tradition in skateboarding, but we joined forces with the HUF squad to cover as much ground in the USA as possible. Hot temps, hot crew, nothing but good times.
11/27/2015Kevin and his friends poured a concrete paradise in the backyard of his family's Oregon property. Cheers to one hell of an excuse not to leave the house.